The Productive Muslim - Where Faith Meets Productivity
In "The ProductiveMuslim" Mohammed Faris, the founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, provides this practical framework that helps urban global Muslims lead a productive lifestyle Spiritually, Physically, and Socially.
Combining his love for Islam with modern productivity techniques, in this book, Mohammed will teach you:
- How spirituality can boost your productivity
- How to manage your sleep, nutrition, and fitness (spiritually, physically, and socially)
- How to be socially productive outside your home and community
- How to manage your focus in an age of distractions
- How to build productive habits and routines
- How to manage your time and invest in your hereafter
- How to be productive during Ramadan
About the author
Mohammed Faris is an internationally sought speaker, coach, and author who spearheaded the niche of productivity. He is the Founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, the popular online platform, blog, and productivity training organisation that serves the Muslim World. He has delivered talks and trainings at numerous events and seminars across the world including UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Nigeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and USA, as well as featured on international media. In 2014, the Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre added him to the World’s 500 Most Influential Muslims list.
"For personal productivity, I don’t give my email out. But one person I've remained in communication with all these years is Mohammed Faris. Time and again he has impressed me with his commitment to productive action. He walks his talk. And because he has concentrated on this topic for so long, his productivity distinctions are invaluable"
- Muhammad Alshareef; Founder AlMaghrib Institute & DiscoverU
"Mohammed and his team at Productive Muslim provide great productivity advice – on working well, living well, and applying the Islamic face in a modern and practical way. It’s always really inspiring working with him – he’s a true Productivity Ninja"
- Graham Allcott, Managing Director, Think Productive.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.